Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Upcoming shows



I've been busy creating paintings for the upcoming three shows this season, two of which are the first time for me. This will be my 18th year at the Country Folk Art Festival at the Royal Plaza Trade Center, Route 20 one mile west of I-495, Marlborough, Massachusetts. The opening is Friday evening, October 26th from 6 p.m. - 10.p.m., Saturday, the 27th from 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. and Sunday the 28th 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. I'm looking forward to exhibiting my new work including Halloween paintings,tinware, art signs, boxes of different kinds... even an old shoe shine box. I'll also be showing for the first time the project for the next class at the Wayside Inn in Sudbury,January 12th and 13th. of '08.
November17th is a new show in Marblehead, Massachusetts and it's at the St. Andrew's Church, 135 Lafayette St., (Rte. 114) from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. I'll have some works of my old home town as well as for the season.
Saturday,December 1st I will be at a small quality show, New England Artisans Showcase, at the Glastonbury Abbey Confrence Center, 16 Hull St. Rte 3A, a short distance from the major intersection of Rte 228, Hingham, Massachusetts.
I also will have work at my gallery at the Marblehead Arts Association, 8 Hooper Street, Marblehead and of course at my Studio & Gallery in Glastonbury, Connecticut.

No comments: