Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Time of Change




I rearranged the gallery here in Glastonbury where there is much to see. There are many examples of my work from paintings to tins and wood accents with many more being worked on. If you enjoy folk art and want to see original unique work I invite you to visit. Just call first to be sure I am in at 860-633-7707.

December 27th,06, was a day of change after twenty years at Salt Marsh Antiques in Rowley, on the North Shore of Boston,where I have exhibited my folk art paintings, decorated furniture, prints, cards, tin pieces, mural samples to name a few works of art. I had help from Mary, Rob and my wife Janice packing everything in just about two and a half hours. We then went for lunch in Newburyport. Janice then mentioned I had to get to Manchester for business at the printers which I entirely forgot. Manchester is such a nice little town with beautiful seaside vistas. I noticed a place to have hot chocolate when we were leaving town and thought it had a cozy warmth having candles on the tables. It seemed just the right touch to take a break before our trip back to Connecticut. Write to me if you would like to know just where this place is.
For now, please visit the Marblehead Arts Association, 8 Hooper Street in Marblehead where I continue to have different work in the gift shop. Marblehead is my hometown where there is a rich history and tradition that influenced my earlier days drawing harbor scenes and old buildings around town. I'm from M.H.S. class of '63 . .............Seems like yesterday.
I also have paintings exhibited at the 1640 Hart House restaurant on Linebrook Road in Ipswich.





No comments: